Two months ago, I read "Naked Conversations: How Blogs are Changing the Way Businesses Talk with Customers" by Robert Scoble & Shel Israel. So excited about the ideas and concepts in the book, I called up my web design company and asked them to make it happen. They listened to my request: "I want a blog, right smack dab in the middle of the home page!" ... and they made it happen. Using the Blogger.com format, they used a quick and easy frame setup to accomplish the goal.
Here I am on post three and I realize my current web design needs to be completely revamped. Although the page looks sharp enough, the integration of the blog is sorely lacking. Because the blog appears inside of a frame, its not 100% integrated with the teamsia.com domain. And with that being the case, the blog simply can't be linked in to the blogosphere the way it should be. No links from other blogs. No search engine benefits. None of that good stuff.
I need to find a web design company with some experience in business blogging to put together something new for me. Anybody out there interested in tackling the project?
Hello world!
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment